Spread Kindness, Get Involved Today!
Each quarter, the Utilitec team dedicates their time, energy and resources to positively impact our local communities:
- Thousands of bottles of water donated to the Flint Water Crisis in Spring, 2016.
- Hundreds of canned and boxed food items, plus cash donations to local soup kitchens, such as Capuchin and the Ronald McDonald House.
- Thousands of pop tabs donated to fund a family’s 5-night stay at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Hundreds of pounds of food, such as fresh vegetables, harvested in Fall, 2016. Multiple groups volunteered their time to plant and harvest food for the Capuchin Soup Kitchen at EarthWorks Urban Farm.
- Hundreds of dollars in annual gift donations to Haven House.
Since the beginning, Utilitec’s people have been driven to create better lives through better data. Our people-first, hardworking team has embraced opportunities to have an impact on our local communities. Our team has shown unwavering enthusiasm to help others and they continuously welcome opportunities to positively impact our local communities.
In January, 2016 the Community Outreach Team hosted a bottled water drive to help the residents of Flint, Michigan during the Flint Water Crisis. The company’s passion for change was evident; the team rallied behind the cause and altogether donated more than 10,000 bottles of water to the residents of Flint. From that point on, Utilitec has made it our mission to dedicate our time, energy and resources to quarterly initiatives that serve our community. We have proudly and generously participated in company drives to collect supplies, food, and gifts for local charities, as well as volunteer as teams in our local neighborhoods to serve those in need. As a company we are committed to giving back to the community and spreading goodwill throughout our organization.
URBAN FARMING HARVESTING:
URBAN FARMING PLANTING:
Animal Shelter Donation:
HAVEN HOUSE DONATION: